This policy was last revised on the date mentioned above and conforms to the best industry practices and the laws applicable in India.
Velcode Solutions values the right to privacy of individuals whose personal information is collected, generated, processed, transmitted or otherwise accessed by Velcode Solutions as a part of any of our activities including maintaining this website.
Velcode Solutions recognizes that this website may be accessible on the Internet to residents and citizens of persons outside India who may have different perceptions and rights of Privacy as is relevant to their place of residence and citizenship. Velcode Solutions adopts the generally accepted principles of Privacy recognized as essential in the privacy laws across the globe, but operates within the legal jurisdiction of India. Hence in the event of any conflict of jurisdiction, any interpretation would be strictly under the laws applicable in India.
In particular, Velcode Solutions has put in place reasonable managerial, operational, technical, legal, behavioural control measures to comply with the provisions of the Privacy and Security obligations under Information Technology Act 2000 and the obligations recommended under EU GDPR.
No Personal information is either used or disclosed by Velcode Solutions except as required or as permitted or as authorized and this policy captures and presents the collection and use of personal information from the visitors of this website.
This website is accessible to any person connected to the Internet using a browser software either on a computer or a mobile, through one or more internet service providers. The intermediary internet service providers may have their own policies for collection and use of your personal information on which Velcode Solutions has no knowledge or control and hence such use is not within the scope of this policy.
- SERVICE means the www.velcodesolutions.com website operated by Velcode Solutions Private Limited.
- PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- DATA PROCESSORS (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- THE USER is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. When you visit the Website, we collect certain information about your device, your interaction with the Website, and the information necessary to process your purchases. We may also collect additional information if you contact us for customer support. See below for types of information we collect and why.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
If you do not want your personal information to be collected by Velcode Solutions, please do not submit it.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through any device.
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by your device settings.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- SESSION COOKIES: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- PREFERENCE COOKIES: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- SECURITY COOKIES: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- ADVERTISING COOKIES: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Velcode Solutions only uses the Information to help improve our Services, to provide you with the products or services you have requested, to inform you about additional products or services that may be of interest to you, for marketing purposes, and for other internal purposes.
The technical information automatically collected by the web server such as the type of browser or operating system used by you or the entry and exit pages and other technical information if any including the IP address are used for statistical purpose and to improve the usability of the website.
Velcode Solutions does not sell, trade or rent your information to entities other than Velcode Solutions affiliated companies and their advertising and promotional agencies and consultants.
We will also retain “Usage Data” for internal analysis purposes. “Usage Data” is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
When you submit “Personal Data” to Velcode Solutions Private Limited, you acknowledge and agree that Velcode Solutions may transfer Personal Data to, and retain and process Personal Data in, any Velcode Solutions corporate site(s) including but not limited to its parent companies and affiliates. Velcode Solutions may also transfer and/or retain the Personal Data you submitted to a country outside the country in which you are located or from where such “Personal Data” was collected. If you do not approve of such transfer, processing and/or retention, do not submit “Personal Data” to Velcode Solutions.
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your “Personal Data” if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your “Personal Data” may be transferred.
We may disclose your information also:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to fulfil the purpose for which you provide it;
- for the purpose of including your company’s logo on our website;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent in any other cases;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Velcode Solutions has implemented security features throughout the Velcode Solutions website to prevent the unauthorized release of or access to personal information. Database information is kept separate from live servers and is firewall protected. However, please be advised that although Velcode Solutions has endeavoured to create a secure and reliable site for you, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from Velcode Solutions via the Velcode Solutions website or e-mail cannot be guaranteed. When disclosing any personal information via insecure methods, you should be mindful of the fact that it is potentially accessible to the public, and, consequently, personal information can be collected and used by others without your consent. Velcode Solutions has no responsibility or liability for the security of information transmitted via the Internet.
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR.
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at email@example.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
- the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
- the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not able to provide Service without some necessary data.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Velcode Solutions is committed to protecting sensitive information shared with it, including the personal information of California residents. Velcode Solutions has information management policies to protect information, including security, access controls, classification of information, privacy and data protection, and other relevant policies and standards governing the collection, use, disclosure, transfer, retention, and deletion of sensitive information.
As a “Service Provider” as defined in the CCPA, Velcode Solutions will not sell, retain, use or disclose Personal Information for any purpose other than what is set forth in the agreements with our customers or those business purposes permitted by CCPA.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose
Analytics : We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
CI/CD tools: We may use third-party Service Providers to automate the development process of our Service.
Advertising: We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
We use your Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example,
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
We use third-party payment processors for payment processing. We or our third-party payment processors do not store your card data. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved.
Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If user have any questions or comments about our Terms & Conditions, user can contact us at:
Velcode Solutions Private Limited
A-19, 3rd Floor, Palam Extension, Ramphal Chowk,
Sector-7, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110077
Phone: +91 1145694931 , +91 9310905611